Listing ID Number: BBF-894900190
This precast concrete manufacturing facility was incorporated in 2005 and set up to serve the Florida precast concrete market. Strategically located on a 10-acre site close to Sebring Regional Airport, the plant successfully operated until, at which time the owner decided to cease manufacturing due to the economic downturn and lack of demand for precast concrete. Since then, the plant and equipment has been regularly maintained & inspected by the owner. Capacity to produce >1.2m sq ft of hollowcore plank /yr.
– Lower your transportation costs by hitting multiple markets from one, central location
– Easy access to Orlando, Tampa and all of South Florida
– Produce high quality hollowcore plank utilizing Ultra Span technology
– Low water to cement ratio for extrusion process means reduced curing time
– Continuous manufacturing process minimizes downtime
– Plant capacity of in excess of 1 million square feet of hollowcore plank per year with room to expand to other products using existing 10-acre site
– Hollowcore plank plus stairs and wet cast
– Significant stressing capacity of 4 beds, each 550 feet long
– Skilled resources available in the vicinity
– Produce longer spans with high load capacity meaning less column or support wall requirements and better space utilization
– Quality control equipment and facilities
– Construction in Florida is returning to levels last seen in 2006
– Modern detached office located on premises
Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E): Included in asking price.
Facilities: Business is located on approximately 10 acres adjacent to Sebring Regional Airport with a modern detached office and significant car parking available. Access and egress is excellent and suitable for trucking transportation. Layout has also been well-thought out so that large items of product and materials can be moved around the site safely and efficiently. Quality control facility is on-site, meaning you can be sure about providing your clients with the highest quality product.
Competition: Although there is competition, demand is such that there is plenty of room for another operator to maneuver into.
Growth and Expansion: Florida hollowcore market is back! This facility will allow you to produce >1m sq ft of hollowcore plank per year. Plus you can manufacture other (architectural) concrete products too.
Support & Training: Seller will offer 4 weeks training at no cost to Buyer.
Reason for Selling: Other business interests.